суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bulgogi beef




This. Is. NOT. Possible

I did the horrible presentation-thingy today, and it was really awful.
I�forgot quite a bit of�my�lines, and people where talking about other�stuff while�I�was standing there.
(When I was finished I realized I had wanted to say something about it, like going all "Hey, would you shut up for a minute there, love?", or�something like that...)
BUT
then the best thing
I�just received an email from ms Iken (afew hours ago), saying she liked my presentation, thought it was�fun,�it was good, but a bit too long.�(too long?) My pronounciation and accent were both good and at the end she thought I used my paper (with the entire text on it) too much.�
She also wanted me to apos;presentapos; it more.

And she gave me a 7.���� (70/100?)
A freaking SEVEN.
On a presentation that was just rubbish
Ridiculous
But I like it

It mustapos;ve been that little note on how The Mighty Boosh are slightly comparable with Monty Python.
My brother said sheapos;s obsessed with MP, so anything about that is great anyways.

But come on now, a 7
And she liked my pronounciation and accent

Some great way to start the holidays.�� :)


oh
and we finally got the papers with information about the school-trip
I want to go to London again.� :D
I heard there are quite a lot of people who want to go to Vienna, so thereapos;s a slight possibility I might be going to London then


And I think Iapos;m going to make a DeviantArt account, even though I still donapos;t have scanner-thing...

costa rico surfing, bulgogi beef, bulgogi beef recipe, bulgogi house.



Комментариев нет: